The Project Management Consultancy has a wide variety of roles to play during the construction process. Construction project gives benefits to the Customer / Client in terms of satisfaction and it consists of business development, profit, resources utilization, etc.
Project is a Temporary endeavor with a specific beginning and end and creates a unique product, service or result. Project management is the art of directing and coordinating workmen and material resources throughout the duration of a project by using modem management techniques to achieve pre-determined objectives of scope, cost, time, quality and participation satisfaction.
WHAT WE DO:
- Pre-construction stage:
- Analyze Client’s project related requirements.
- Prepare the Design Brief in terms of function ability, cost, time, quality and safety.
- Co-ordination and follow-up with Architect and other design consultants for their inputs.
- To identify and suggest consultants/designers for specialized requirements.
- Conducting Pre-bid meetings and feedback for completeness of tender specifications and technical parameters.
- Construction stage:
- Full time supervision of all construction works / activities for the project.
- On-site co-ordination and issue of drawings.
- Monitoring the progress of work with the construction schedule.
- Establish EHS plan & Quality assurance and control to ensure conformance to drawings and specifications.
- Collect, review and maintain all the records of contractors’ daily progress reports.
- Post-Construction stage:
- Provide assistance in Testing and commissioning of the facility.
- Reconciliation and Certification of Final bills of contractors, suppliers, vendors and consultants.
- Preparation of project close-out report including learning.